Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Platoon command squad done.


Finally i finished my platoon command squad.

I magnetized my commander with a lasgun, boltgun and plasmagun. The ladder i really like the look of, makes him stand out more and when i think about it, a plasmagun would deliver a nice punch against harder units approaching. It seems kinda a waste not to give him that plasma.

My 500 point list platoon command squad includes a platoon commander, guardsman with vox, guardsman with grenade launcher and 2 guardsmen with normal equipment. I will paint two more guardsmen for my squad but i just had to paint the whole squad with all the options of medic, regimental standard, voxcaster and commander.

I cant wait to try the unit out and experiment with the different setups possible in this squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment