Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rawenwing trio WIP

Been a while since i last posted. Been busy with my 2. semester exam project and i still need to defend it the 24th, however this gave me a bit of time to paint in and i managed to finish painting the sergeant.

 I made a power weapon for my sergeant that i magnetized, so i can switch between then as needed. I plan on magnetizing everything in my Dark Angels army since it will be a relative small model count(especially compared to my catachans!).

I still need to finish the bases. I will  go over the bases with some bleech bone before varnishing them to make em pop more. Then i need to varnish them before applying the static grass. Also i need to do some freehand squad markings on their right shoulders.

I also manged to put together a attack-bike and magnetize the weapon setup so i can switch between heavy-bolter or multi-melta. Al tho i think my attack-bikes will act as tank busters i still want the option.

best wishes Ras

No comments:

Post a Comment