Friday, January 24, 2014

Infinity: Tohaa Trident

I recently got into infinity and decided on the Tohaa. There is something about the look and feel of the Tohaa that really appeals to me and the fluff is awesome! So one thing let to another and after reading in the paradiso book, i kinda ended up buying all the models avalable. This left me with alot of unpainted models and a new game to be exited about. Which is awesome!
I decide to start on the Tohaa starter pack aka. the “Tohaa Trident starter Pack”, so i would have a playable starter force to start playing with. Here is how they turned out.

I already got 4 games in and I have to say so far i really love the game. It’s fast paced and its very active and reactive player turns really keeps you on your toes. Hopefully there will be a lot of updates coming in the future!

Best wishes Ras

No comments:

Post a Comment