Sunday, July 4, 2010

Imperial Guard Gunnery Sergeant Harker


So i couldnt resist painting Harker when i got him in the mail. Harker is the only special character in my 500 point list and i love his look, stats and abilities. Hes gonna give my opponents something to worry about when i deploy Harker and his catachan devils in cover near my opponents army.

Harker gives his unit a number benefits which turns them into the catachan devils. First and foremost, the unit gains the universal special rules infiltrate, stealth, and move through cover. The squad also gains a heavy weapon in the form of Harker's heavy bolter, and since he is relentless it does not slow the unit down.

Harker and his catachan devils will take form in my army as a veteran squad + Gunnery Sergeant Harker (10) War Gear: Vox, 2 meltas, 1 heavyflamer.

Harkers "payback" and the heavy flamer will do as much damage on approaching units as possible, my meltas is in there popping tanks and troop carriers. With stealth and in cover they will have a 3+ cover save (2+ if they go to ground), which should buy them a few turns to soak up fire if my opponent decides to fire em down.


Gunnery Sgt. Harker
WS 4 BS 4 S 4 T 3 W 1 I 3 A 2 Ld 8 Sv 5+

Unit Type: Infantry (unique)
War Gear: Flak armour; Close-combat weapon; Frag and krak grenades; 'Payback' (heavy bolter)

No comments:

Post a Comment